Harhay Family Notes

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda!


My little sister, Amanda turned 21 today-Hooray! I am such a proud big sister. When my mom was pregnant with her I REALLY wanted a sister. I had a brother (love you Anthony!) but I hoped and hoped for a sister to dress up and basically be my doll. I loved helping my mom take care of her-I was 7 when she was born, so I got to change diapers and give her bottles...I remember loving that.
She is a beautiful and smart free-spirit. She is a dreamer, doesn't always have to have a plan (like me) and is easy-going but will absolutely stand up for herself and her family. She is an awesome aunt-my girls love their "aunt manda". I am amazed by her many talents and love her tons and miss her dearly! Bring her back to the West coast Joshua!!! Hope you have a great Birthday Amanda! We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home