Harhay Family Notes

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back from the Blogging Dead




This is crazy, I totally forgot about my blog. I decided I might as well start blogging again and I did a lookup to get http://harhay.blogspot.com/ and it was TAKEN! No way, so I figured I would take a peek at the blogger and see who shared my last name. Pretty sad when your memory is this bad that you don't even remember posting all those entries.

OVER 4 YEARS! July 13, 2004 was the last post. Reading these old posts are pretty funny. Making a note that this is the first of MANY posts. I guess I didn't clarify that my posts would come years apart.

I'm hoping Jenn and I can keep up on this, it will be a lot easier if both of us can post.

Updates - Annison is 4! Such a big girl. Lillian is turning 2 on August 3rd. She and Annison are complete opposites in personality type, but they are the sweetest little girls. They ADORE each other and it is a joy seeing them interact and grow so close. I'm sure I'll be reminding them how much they loved each other when they are teenagers. :)






No more children on the horizon on this side of the Harhay family. Marshall and Laura are expecting #2 - Bradley George sometime in September. Andy is big into garbage trucks and things that boys like. The girls LOVE playing with Andy.



Work sucks. Busy and in a rutt. I'm on the fence about owning my own business. I feel like the business owns me and I am just a pawn in this whole deal. Maybe I should fire myself. :) Work sucks with Aspireworks. I love having the other things we are doing. ejectIT.com is a lot of fun, I just wish it was producing more sales.

Just a quick post to get the blog back from the dead. Let's see if we can get Jenn on here.

Next post July 2012!!




Annison after a nap

Daddy Date Night - "OldMcDonald's" Ice Cream

Lilly the "Yogurt Monster"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home