Harhay Family Notes

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everybody needs a Kencie....


This is Kencie.
She is my amazing littlest sister. I just love her and the title of this post is a direct quote from my good friend Roz. She often says "everyone needs a Kencie" Roz is right!
Kencie adores my girls and is such a good aunt to them. She plays with them (even when she has friends over!), teaches them, shares all of her things with them, squeezes in our backseat on long trips (or short ones if they ask) to help us entertain them and recently she has started babysitting them. The girls love her to peices and often fight over her-"My Aunt Kencie" says Annison, "No, My Aunt Tencie" yells Lilly. But, more than being who she is to me, Mitch and the girls she is really one of the best people I know. She is kind, sincere, charitable, funny & BEAUTIFUL. She is a really good girl and everyone from my friends to her teachers shower her with compliments. I feel so very lucky to have her as a little sister and friend. So, yes, Roz is right. Everyone does need a Kencie...but we got her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home