Harhay Family Notes

Friday, July 09, 2004

Getting better

Everyone is getting better from the colds we have been dealing with over the past week. I finally think I'm getting over it. Yesterday was the worst day of the week, but today feels pretty good. Annison has a nebulizer that is for breathing treatments. She really doesn't mind it.

She is getting really big. She is growing into her personality and is a whole lot of fun to play with. I really enjoy my time with her after work. I stand her up on my lap and we sing and dance. She gets a big smile on her face and does her baby laugh. She hasn't quite figured out the giggle or laughs yet, but she makes an amusing squeek. Her fussy time is usually about an hour or two after I get home. She isn't really content with anything except for being held and walked around the house. Good exercise.

We took the dogs on a walk tonight. The first walk in a long time. They have really been deprived the last few months. I'm going to try to take them on a walk every morning next week. They really deserve it because they have been so good with Annison. They actually didn't go bonkers tonight when I put their harnesses on. I think aliens may have abducted our dogs and replaced them. Isabella is acting very strange lately. Since we got our new furniture, she doesn't want to hang out in the family room. She much prefers to stay in the living room with the old furniture or upstairs in the bedroom. Maybe she is protesting. They sure enjoy having their doggy door open and available to them to go outside whenever they please.

Everyone is sleeping right now except for me. I was hoping to play some computer games tonight, but none of my friends are online. Guess I should go to bed, to regain some of my strength the cold has taken away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home